Extracted tooth can be a bit painful when the anaesthesia stopped working. But put aside your worries as there are few things you can do to make the healing go faster.
Here at Gorgeous Smile Dental, we always make sure that our patients are well-informed on what they should do after.
- We recommend to keep the gauze pad in tack for at least three to four hours after extracting the tooth to stop the bleeding
- Rest for the next 24 hours by limiting your movements
- Don’t carry heavy things
- Rinse with salt after the 24 hours of rest
- Make sure to take the medicines prescribed on time
- Eat soft foods and soups to minimize the stress on the painful area
By doing the steps mentioned above, the healing will be faster and could be okay by a week.